Understanding the Middle Market and More Insights with Tom Stewart and Doug Farren of the National Center for the Middle Market
Tom Stewart and Doug Farren are Directors at the National Center for the Middle Market, the leading source for knowledge, leadership, and research on mid-sized companies. Together, they have interviewed thousands of successful entrepreneurs, investors, and executives from middle market enterprises across North America.
Hereâ€™s a glimpse of what youâ€™ll learn:
- How should mid-market leaders prioritize in the fourth quarter of 2020?
- Tom Stewart and Doug Farren discuss taking advantage of new opportunities in Q4
- How the National Center for the Middle Market is helping enterprises and leaders prepare for 2021
- Current responses from seated executives on rebound and re-entry into the middle market
- How can CFOs and CEOs begin to pivot for the future?
- The three pillars behind the Centerâ€™s mid-market support
- Tom and Dougâ€™s advice to middle market executives who are planning for the year ahead
In this episodeâ€¦
With 2021 fast approaching, how are you prioritizing during this fourth quarter? And, perhaps more importantly, have you prepared your middle market enterprise for the opportunities and challenges of the new year?
Thanks to the efforts of the National Center for the Middle Market, mid-market leaders donâ€™t have to face 2021 alone or uninformed. Along with their colleagues at The Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University, Doug Farren and Tom Stewart have dedicated their careers to researching, analyzing, and sharing insights into the middle market. So, what are their outlooks for the year ahead?
Tune in as Nick Araco interviews Tom Stewart and Doug Farren from the National Center for the Middle Market, who have dedicated their time and effort to supporting mid-market leaders and enterprises. In this week's episode, they discuss what business leaders need to prioritize in the fourth quarter, the importance of taking advantage of new growth opportunities, and how CFOs can successfully pivot in the new year. Keep listening!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Nick Araco on LinkedIn
- Tom Stewart on LinkedIn
- Doug Farren on LinkedIn
- National Center for the Middle Market
- The Middle Market Indicator
- Woo, Wow, and Win by Thomas Stewart and Patricia O'Connell
- Heidi Hubmann on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by AchieveNEXT, subscription-based peer advisory networks for emerging and C-Suite leaders from across North America, and includes The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Join the Networkthat has connected more than 8,000 Modern Finance and HR leaders representing middle and emerging enterprises from diverse industries and markets.
If you are an HR or financial leader with a need to connect to your peers and share ideas while learning best practices and market trends, visit us on the web at www.achievenext.com or check out our blog for more resources on how to take the next step in your journey.