Today's business environment makes it even more important that your finance team is providing data-driven insights that can improve the company's direction and performance.
Need to upgrade a CFO or key member of the finance team? We match public, private, investor-backed companies and non-profits with permanent and interim finance executives who have demonstrated track records helping stakeholders achieve big returns. We know who fits and will tell you why.
Led by the founders of The CFO Alliance, and powered by the combination of AI talent sourcing and screening by current and former finance executives, our talent acquisition services will help you source, screen and hire the ideal candidate—faster! All under a fixed fee arrangement.
View open CFO opportunities View open FP&A opportunities
We work with clients on a predetermined, fixed-fee basis to hire the best talent in the most efficient and effective ways through:
- Deploying experienced and trusted Talent Sourcing & Selection Teams
- Capturing and utilizing current executive and workforce compensation data & benchmarks to ensure that our clients can attract and hire the best candidate for the position
- Tapping into 1,000s of Finance Executives and their connections through The CFO Alliance Peer Network
- Sharing real-time talent insights from Emerging and Mid-Market Executives to guide decision making
- Using tactics and processes that build and manage diverse talent pools for future hires
One key differentiator in our Talent Acquisition Solutions offering is how we integrate the use of traditional human connection and relationships with modern technology, such as Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing (traditional recruitment technology doesn't use this), and social media to “scrape” all open-source data on prospective candidates for the positions our clients are trying to fill. We find candidates in places your traditional search firms and internal teams will not. Our team reaches out to find passive candidates that are not on traditional job boards and networks. Our partner sourcing team is available 24/7 due to their location across the globe, so we work much quicker and more efficiently than any in-house recruitment team.
HOW WE HELP
Of the myriad of Talent Acquisition Solutions we have successfully completed over the years, the following are areas of need that we most frequently assist our clients with:
- Placements for hard to fill positions, most often for the CFO position and the critical hires supporting the CFO role and finance function, including the Controller position
- Regular interim, fractional and staff augmentation, most frequently for the CFO and FP&A roles and other roles supporting the finance function
- Candidate sourcing to support in-house recruiters
- Global hiring projects
- Talent market intelligence and compensation benchmarking projects
- Organizational talent and workforce planning and career mapping projects
We provide our clients with qualified candidates to fill critical positions, accompanied by detailed analyses, insights, and recommendations to optimize the time to hire, to assist with successful new hire onboarding, and to ensure that the new hire positively impacts their direct reports, team, and larger organization from day one. We know that the best leaders and top performers play to their own strengths and leverage the full abilities of those with whom they work. It is our responsibility to help our clients identify and hire the best candidates for the role and the enterprise.
Our approach, combined with the real-world experience of our Talent Acquisition team members, provides for a hiring and onboarding experience that strengthens capabilities and understanding of both the candidate and the hiring source, and accelerates performance in talent areas that generate top and bottom-line results and shareholder value.